This job is no longer active
Ziva, Inc. is a purpose-driven wellness company. We create inspiring and effective trainings for adults and children to learn mental tools to improve performance.
Founded by Emily Fletcher in 2011, Ziva has taught more than 50,000 people to meditate in 111 countries. The Ziva Technique helps you access your full potential so you can perform at the top of your game. Ziva is different from most meditation programs out there: we offer elegant digital courses that make you a self-sufficient meditator. Graduates learn a unique trifecta of mindfulness, meditation and manifesting tools to take with them for life. Our course completion and adoption rates are unprecedented.
Company culture is collaborative, compassionate, and energetic. Ziva cares about its employees’ development and provides competitive benefit programs.
As a part of our stellar customer success team, this role will provide our global community of meditators an exceptional customer experience by answering questions, helping them navigate their journey through our suite of courses and solving some technical issues. Our customer success team helps continually improve the Ziva experience by keeping a pulse on what our community wants and needs.
This is a role for someone with high emotional intelligence, but isn’t afraid of technology as we are a digital learning platform. You'll need to follow our process and systems for resolving customer questions while being efficient, kind, and empathetic. You have professional experience in customer service. A specific focus will be our new zivaKIDS course, so experience as a parent or in childhood education is a plus.
This is not a typical 9-to-5 job — we are looking for someone with a flexible schedule as some shifts will be on evenings and weekends. This is a remote position but we are hiring only in NY, NJ or Nevada.
- Answer Customer Service questions across our multiple platforms and communities.
- Engage meaningfully with our students and prospective customers
- Identify our customers’ needs and challenges and recommend solutions to the broader team
- Manage our online communities and cultivate conversation and connection
- Solve technical problems for our customers inside our CRM system (Infusionsoft/Keap)
- Test/troubleshoot new products and technical improvements
- Stay up to date with Ziva trainings and products
- 1+ years related professional work experience in sales or customer support
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and capable of relentless prioritization
- Flexible schedule -- role requires some evening/weekend work
- Adaptable to changing procedures and processes
- Must participate in multiple shifts per week and weekly meetings on Fridays
- Interest in meditation and committing to a daily practice with The Ziva Technique
Nice to Have
- College degree
- Sales experience
- Experience using a CRM (especially Infusionsoft/Keap)
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Work-from-home and flexible hours
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to $500 annual stipend year for personal wellness
- Up to $1500 annual stipend for tuition/training
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY