Ziva, Inc. is a purpose-driven wellness company. We create inspiring and effective trainings for adults and children to learn mental tools to improve performance.
Founded by Emily Fletcher in 2011, Ziva has taught more than 40,000 people to meditate in 111 countries. The Ziva Technique helps you access your full potential so you can perform at the top of your game. Ziva is different from most meditation programs out there: we offer elegant digital courses that make you a self-sufficient meditator. Graduates learn a unique trifecta of mindfulness, meditation and manifesting tools to take with them for life. Our course completion and adoption rates are unprecedented.
Company culture is collaborative, compassionate, and energetic. Ziva cares about its employees’ development and provides competitive benefit programs.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and passionate EA looking for a long term role. You are a self-starter who brings exceptional organization and pride in making things run smoothly and anticipating challenges. You love streamlining and making the team’s day-to-day infinitely easier.
In this role, no task is too big or too small. You’ll be responsible for core tasks like managing Emily’s inbox, calendar and travel; but will also have the opportunity to take on larger-stakes projects. As Ziva grows, we’d love for you to find and train your replacement as you level up inside the company.
This is a role for a hyper-organized, proactive and enthusiastic administrative professional who works well individually and as part of a team. We are a fast-paced, high-volume company with evolving priorities and deadlines. We want someone with professional experience working in an office, but self-motivated enough to be comfortable working from home.
This is a unique position that includes some personal assistant work for our founder Emily Fletcher. You will get exposure to the challenges and opportunities of a quickly growing company. Ideally you are open to meditating daily with the Ziva Technique so you can effectively communicate with everyone from VIPs to affiliates.
- Manage founder’s personal calendar, work calendar and inbox
- Manage founder’s correspondence, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the founder’s behalf
- Book travel
- Help organize fun team building events
- Moderate Instagram Lives and other livestreams on social media
- Coordinate in-person live events and founder’s speaking engagements
- Act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to leadership team as needed
- Manage meeting weekly team meetings (including agendas and minute-taking)
- Execute tech tests for virtual speaking engagements
- Manage Ziva’s JV/affiliate program
- Help keep websites up to date (no coding experience required)
- Some reporting
- 15% of this role is personal assistant work to founder in Brooklyn, NY
- Experience managing social media accounts, specifically Instagram and Facebook, is a huge plus
- 2-3 years of relevant administrative experience
- Ability to take initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication + interpersonal skills
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in systems like G Suite, Microsoft Office, Asana project management, etc.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and very organized
- Flexible schedule -- role requires some evening/weekend work
Nice to Have
- College degree
- Experience using a CRM (especially Infusionsoft/Keap)
- Events management skills
- Eye for graphic design and experience using Canva
- Ability to and interest in managing Founder’s private social media presences
- Medical and dental insurance
- Employee profit-sharing bonus program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Work-at-home and flexible hours
- Very flexible paid time off
- Up to $500 annual stipend year for personal wellness
- Up to $1500 annual stipend for tuition/training
- Access to all Ziva trainings ($10,000 value)
- Immediate opportunity to make a big impact
- A get-stuff-done yet fun culture
- Meaningful work and a strong sense of mission
- Inspiring annual team retreats (we bring a 5-star private chef)