Ziva, Inc. is a purpose-driven wellness company. We create inspiring and effective trainings for adults and children to learn mental tools to improve performance.
Founded by Emily Fletcher in 2011, Ziva has taught more than 50,000 people to meditate in 111 countries. The Ziva Technique helps you access your full potential so you can perform at the top of your game. Ziva is different from most meditation programs out there: we offer elegant digital courses that make you a self-sufficient meditator. Graduates learn a unique trifecta of mindfulness, meditation and manifesting tools to take with them for life. Our course completion and adoption rates are unprecedented.
Company culture is collaborative, compassionate, and energetic. Ziva cares about its employees’ development and provides competitive benefit programs.
We are seeking an experienced Operations and Finance Director to take the reins of Ziva’s business operations across accounting, finance, legal, HR and IT. This role requires a high level of personal accountability and systems thinking.
In this role, no task is too big or too small. You’ll be responsible for small but essential tasks as well as driving operational and financial strategy for the business. Knowledge of and experience implementing best practices is a must. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
You’ll work hand in hand with the founder to execute on our big goals and dreams for the business. We are looking for someone who can come in and quickly master the core functions of this role and then begin driving strategy to scale Ziva. The ideal candidate would be interested in growing into the COO role.
We are looking for someone with a finance/business background. E-commerce/tech industry experience and experience scaling 7-figure businesses is a plus.
- Oversee daily operations including finance, accounting, AR/AP, HR, Legal operations.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, compliant and cost-effective manner
- Continually improve and create operational management systems and processes using best practices
- Administrate vendor contracts, billing and relationships
- Manage HR operations, employee benefits programs and benefits
- Manage the Operations team as well as People Operations for the company
- Review contracts, work with legal counsel and make recommendations to CEO
- Own administrative tools and oversee (outsourced) IT across the company
- Own Employee Handbook and corporate policies
- Manage all document systems
- Work in lockstep with the CEO and fractional CFO
- Have a strong command of business finances: invoicing, payroll, taxes insurance, AR & AP.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of business management best practices.
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to work effectively across teams
- Proficiency in Ziva’s tools and apps a plus: Xero, Infusionsoft/Keap (or other CRM), Bill.com, Docusign, Microsoft Office, G Suite, Wordpress, Paypal, Wepay
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and capable of relentless prioritization
- Is lit up about Ziva’s mission of helping the world to stress less and accomplish more
- Medical insurance
- Reimbursement for dental insurance
- Employee profit-sharing bonus program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Work-at-home and flexible hours
- Very flexible paid time off
- Up to $500 annual stipend year for personal wellness
- Up to $1500 annual stipend for tuition/training
- Access to all Ziva trainings ($10,000 value)
- Immediate opportunity to make a big impact
- A get-stuff-done yet fun culture
- Meaningful work and a strong sense of mission
- Inspiring annual team retreats (we bring a 5-star private chef)
More Jobs on Planted