The beginning of a better healthcare experience.
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve. Our forward-thinking approach prioritizes collaboration, agility, and continuous learning in service of our long-term vision. This has helped us drive significant innovation in a complex, slow-moving industry, and our talented team is looking for impact-minded individuals to join us as we continue to re-imagine the healthcare experience.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be the driving force in helping our doctors maximize their experience on Zocdoc. In this role, you will own a large book of business, working directly with clients and internal teams with a focus on impacting our customers’ satisfaction by providing a high-quality onboarding experience.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with local Sales and Client Operations teams to onboard new practices.
- Become an expert on Zocdoc's product and train customers and their teams on best practices to be successful.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction and their success on Zocdoc.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that could affect customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Optimize customer accounts by improving engagement, adoption, and overall realized value.
- Make recommendations to customers on different ways to increase adoption and patient bookings.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Top-notch customer service skills.
- 1-2 years of professional experience, ideally on a Customer Success, Customer Service, or Post-Sales team. However, recent graduates with with demonstrated academic success and relevant extracurriculars / internships are encouraged to apply!
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner.
- Motivated self-starter with problem-solving and issue resolution skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, startup environment.