The beginning of a better healthcare experience.
Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they deserve. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
Your Impact On Our Mission:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you’ll play a critical role in putting power back into the hands of the patient by helping us meet and exceed our sales growth goals. This isn’t your standard sales job - you’ll be given constant support, with a hands on, immersive training program, consistent feedback and development, and work alongside driven and passionate sales professionals.
As a Zocdoc’r, you may be working remotely, but that doesn’t mean you’re working alone. Your Sales Manager will act as your dedicated coach, guiding you through inbound and outbound sales strategies. You’ll master communicating value efficiently, navigating gatekeepers, and executing on a successful outreach strategy from our comprehensive training program.
Please note that Zocdoc is currently only interested in hiring remote candidates in these states: AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, LA, MD, MI, MO, NM, NC, OR, PA, TX, VA, WV
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Courageous, determined, and not afraid to fail
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding targets and goals
- Comfortable working remotely, and a strong believer in individual accountability
- Intellectually curious and looking to develop and grow your sales and persuasion skills
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse and supportive team environment
Your day to day is…
- Inbound sales calls
- Dialing provided outbound leads and scheduling meetings for Sales Executives
- Working closely with your manager and sales executives to track meeting success rate and outcomes
- Communicating and collaborating with team members on best practices and processes
- Innovating and testing creative ways to gain access and trust with prospective customers
- Smartly prioritizing and organizing your time to be as productive as possible
- Working closely with your manager to implement coaching and feedback
- Attending weekly team, and all employee meetings to understand the why behind your work, and the impact it has on Zocdoc’s patients
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- A desire to have a career in sales
- Experience with persuasion and objection handling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to receive and implement feedback
- A passion for creating a better patient experience
- Prior experience with cold calling not required, but is a plus
- A dedicated space where you can work in comfort with minimal distractions
- A dedicated high speed internet connection of 10 mbps (up/down)
- Competitive PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.