We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love.
Zola is seeking an experienced Office Coordinator / Executive Assistant to oversee the daily operations of our NYC office and support our Co-founder & CEO and President & COO. We are looking for an all star problem solver who can manage an office of 185+ people. This person should have the know-how and experience to think on their feet and be self-sufficient, as well as the desire to cultivate a positive work environment for all.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our 40,000 sq ft office including maintaining contracts with service providers, scheduling repairs, acting as liaison with building management, etc.
- Works with building security to manage office visitor list and employee ID badges
- Support the People and Operations teams with space planning
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace including the upkeep of conference rooms, common areas, etc.
- Manage & troubleshoot onsite tech issues and coordinate with IT support when needed
- Vendor and budget management: Ordering office supplies, IT equipment, etc.
- This role will help prepare the NYC office for our reopening in January and continue to manage new office standards
- Provide calendar management and in-office support for Co-founder & CEO and President & COO; coordinating both internal and external meetings, communication and booking travel
- Coordinate quarterly Board meetings with internal stakeholders and external board members
- Help internal and external teams book conference rooms and large meetings
- Cover reception area - answering the main phone line, greeting visitors, signing for packages, etc.
Employee Experience & Culture
- Uphold Zola values and be a culture carrier
- Coordinate and lead employee events and recognition; bringing Zola culture to life
- Assist with new employee onboarding, answering employee questions, and other People related initiatives
- Previous experience managing an office
- Previous experience providing administrative support to Executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Optimistic attitude & inclusive nature
- Proactive; able to anticipate the needs of the team
- A collaborative spirit who is willing to take on anything
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, and quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online and mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, and simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we’re proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, and we’re proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, and we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion and perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, and partner will be respected and accepted and valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville and Montreal too.