Zola is an innovative wedding registry that's transforming how couples and guests share, buy, and ship wedding gifts.
Zola is looking for upbeat, organized, and empathetic individuals to join our team as as Seasonal Customer Support Representatives! As an agent, you will help newly engaged and recently married couples navigate the intricacies of their wedding planning experience as well as provide support for their wedding guests, family and friends.
This role is based in our NYC headquarters, located in the Financial District. This is a 4-month seasonal position for 40 hours per week. Perfect attendance the first month is required. Our hours of operation are 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST Monday through Friday, and 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST Saturday and Sunday.
All day team schedules require you to work one day during the weekend and most U.S. holidays. While we do our best to provide agents with consecutive days off, they are not guaranteed.
A love of weddings is appreciated!
- Manage all incoming phone calls, emails, voicemails, and follow-up contacts.
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our customers' experience.
- Work on projects that support company wide goals and initiatives.
- Be an empathetic ear as couples navigate what is one of the most joyful and exciting (yet stressful) experiences of their life!
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of experience in e-commerce, customer service, retail, hospitality, or a related industry. This isn’t your typical call center gig, however, so we welcome diverse work backgrounds!
- Must have strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected, and organized, even in times of high volume.
- Ability to empathize is a must — wedding planning can be a stressful time, and your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, and concierge for the newly engaged couple and their wedding guests.
- Must be proficient with computers and able to learn new programs quickly. Mac experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the wedding industry is a big plus — as the first point of contact for our customers and registrants, we want someone who is familiar with our couples' wants and needs!
- Acute attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to represent Zola and be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner.
Only serious and qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please apply on Planted today!