We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love.
Here at Zola, we’re seeking an exceptional Vendor Onboarding Coordinator to help build the Vendor marketplace product. This business is at an early stage of development within a Series-D-startup, and we’re looking for an upbeat, organized, and supportive wedding lover to join our team.
A Vendor Onboarding Coordinator is a mix between vendor support, account management and sales, helping Zola vendors across the country get discovered by qualified couples.
This role is a remote & temporary (5-6 month) position, with the potential for a full-time offer after that period. This remote opportunity is currently only for candidates located in CO, GA, IL, MA, MD, PA.
- Help grow the number of active and engaged wedding vendors on our platform
- Work with the Vendor Sales Associate in your region to make sure vendors are completing the necessary parts of their profile
- Proactively update and improve vendor profiles to showcase their work in the best way possible
- Answer vendor questions regarding their accounts
- Gather and organize feedback from vendors regarding their experience on the Zola platform, and communicate this feedback to the larger team
- Assist in the execution of launching the vendor platform in new cities and markets
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our vendor’s experience and be an advocate for them
- Be a champion of wedding vendors nationwide and help them grow their businesses through Zola!
- Currently located in CO, GA, IL, MA, MD, PA
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to represent Zola and be the voice of the company and interacting with vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected and organized, even in times of high volume
- The ideal candidate should have 0-2 years professional experience in customer service, sales, retail, hospitality, event management, or a related industry.
- Ability to empathize with our small business owners is a must
- Acute attention to detail
- Must have strong, friendly, upbeat verbal and written communication skills
- Active and creative problem solver; someone who is a self starter and rolls with the punches
- Must be able to learn new programs and system functions quickly; Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce and Salesloft are a plus but not required
- Experience or knowledge of the wedding planning industry a plus